Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So, I sent an email on Monday morning to thank the bagpiper and...


The Firefighter's Prayer
September 11th, 2010
 She offered to come and visit our troop, sometime.  Yea!
---------------------
On 9-14-2010 10:04am Pipe Major, Debbie Kane wrote:
Hi Erin,
Thank you very much for your e-mail. It was an honor for me to be part of Saturday's ceremony of remembrance. I believe that if there is one person you can reach by your example it is a job well done. I strive for that every time I present myself in public. Please tell all your Girl Scouts I said "hi" and to keep up their good work.
If your Girl Scout troop would ever like me to come and do a special bagpipe presentation for them I would be happy to do it. Please contact me any time.

Thanks again for your very kind and heartfelt comments.
Warm regards,
Debbie Kane, Pipe Major
Rhode Island Highlanders Pipe Band

No comments:

Post a Comment